Help Sheets - Helping You Do Better Marketing
Click on the links below to download free, practical pdfs:
- Newsletters - How to produce on-line and printed newsletters.
- Marketing Research - How to decide what to sell, how much to sell if for and who to sell it to.
- Planning - Where is your business going? Put together a plan and it will be easier to achieve your goals.
- PR - How to write interesting press releases, where to send them and how to make sure you get good press coverage.
- Presentations - How to use presentations, workshops and speeches to make a real impact.
- Printed Marketing - Brochures, leaflets, newsletters, business cards, post cards, Christmas cards, letters and much more.
- Databases - How do you make sure you keep in touch with your clients and prospects? Find out how to build great relationships.
- Referrals - Word of mouth is a really cost effective way of promoting your business. Find how to encourage more referrals.
- Measurement - How do you know which marketing activities work? Measure the effect and you will be able to do more of what works.
- Websites - How to integrate your website with the rest of your marketing.
For even more free advice, call 01635 578 500 or click here to email Appletree.